We can't wait for you tor receive your Zart order!
All orders are processed within 72 hours pending payment verification.
Once you order is complete, it is wrapped individually and packed into our custom-made and environmentally conscious Zart packaging.
An automated email notification will be sent to you providing a tracking number so you can monitor your consignment journey. Please note we are not liable for any late deliveries caused by third-party courier companies.
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
Please note international orders may attract customs duties and taxes. As the recipient you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes.
Cancellations & Re-directions - Once an order is submitted we are unable to change or cancel the order. Please refer to our returns and exchanges policy.
WARRANTY & RETURNS
Zart Jewellery is happy for our customers to return or exchange full priced, unworn items for an alternate size or for change of mind within 30 days of purchase. This excludes sale items, or items purchased during promotional flash sales. We also offer a 12 month warranty on any faulty items.
Returns are not available for sale items, or for earrings due to health and safety regulations.
For all returns and exchanges, please email to request a Returns Form.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
- Full priced items can be refunded in full, if returned within 30 days of purchase, minus all shipping charges.
- Items purchased during flash sale promotions or from the sale section of our site, are not eligible for a refund but will be issued with a store credit.
- We do not pay for returns to be shipped back to Zart.
- We reserve the right to deny unreasonable repairs, returns, and exchanges.
- Earrings cannot be returned or exchanged due to health and safety regulations, we cannot take any exceptions.
RETURN & EXCHANGE PROCESS
- You must request an exchange by email within 30 days of accepting delivery of the product, and arrange return of the product within 45 days of purchase.
- Proof of purchase must be supplied with your email request, in the form of an invoice or order number.
- You are responsible for returning the product in its original condition. It must be unworn in the original packaging.
- Zart will inspect the product on its return, and we reserve the right to refuse exchange should we evaluate the product to not be in the original condition.
- For international exchanges & returns, you must mark on the courier company’s consignment that the product is for exchange so as to avoid any customs duties and taxes.
- Please note - it is the customer’s responsibility to return the item to us safely. We cannot be responsible for any lost items or any damage to the product through the postal service.
- Please wrap the product in bubble wrap to avoid damage and send the product with tracking.
FAULTY ITEMS POLICY
We take care to quality check all our items, on the rare instance that there may be a fault we did not catch – please accept our apologies and we will do our best to rectify the error.
Please note that wear and tear in the course of normal use is not considered a manufacturing fault.
Our jewellery is hand made from precious metals that naturally oxidise and change in time and this is not considered a manufacturing fault.
We also do not accept any returns for tarnished metal that has occurred due to wear or that has come into contact with chemicals of any kind, this includes perfume, moisturisers, hair products and skin care. Please ensure you clean your jewellery with a polishing cloth after each wear to avoid any tarnishing.
We are also unable to accept returns if it is obvious that you have not taken appropriate care of your purchased item as per our instructions outlined on our care cards, and on our website.
12 MONTH WARRANTY PROCESS
Zart will gladly repair, replace or refund a faulty item in accordance with the following process:
- The item must have been purchased within 12 months of notification.
- Zart is to be notified by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your email post haste (i.e. within 48 hours).
The email must include the following:
- A clear photograph of the fault
- A clear written description of the fault
- A proof of purchase being an email confirmation from Zart or an order number from Zart.
- All items must be returned to Zart via a method which can be tracked, and we will not take responsibility for items that are damaged or lost in transit.
- In the case of International returns, ‘Returned Goods’ is to be clearly marked on the postal company's consignment to ensure that the items do not attract possible customs duties and taxes on entering Australia.
- Upon receiving, the item will be assessed by the Zart team and in the case that we deem your item faulty, we will then repair, replace, refund or in circumstances offer an exchange if the item cannot be repaired or replaced. Replacements will only be offered if in stock.
- If an exchange is offered, and the price of the new item differs from the original, a refund or credit note of the difference will be offered.
- Zart will provide all refunds via your original method of payment. The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been assessed however, please allow up to 14 days from the day of assessment for your account to be credited.
THIRD PARTY PURCHASES
Please be aware that we are unable to accept returns on items that were purchased through a Zart stockist. Please visit the stockist the item was purchased from and follow their returns policy.