Protective Eye Pendant - Lapis Lazuli
The evil eye is a curse believed to be cast by a malevolent glare, usually given to a person while they completely unaware. For centuries, many cultures have created various talismans and amulets to gift to their loved ones to protect against the evil eye. Following in that tradition, the Zart Protective Eye collection offers the choice of four different stones including Lapis Lazuli.
Lapis Lazuli is believed to stimulate objectivity, clarity and encourages creativity. Lapis along with other blue-coloured gemstones has long been considered a token of good luck and offers protective powers to the wearer.
Our model Neve, is wearing two of our 18inch chain with the 2inch extender that have clasped at different points to demonstrate its versatility.
- Each pendant features a 4mm gemstone.
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver or Gold Plated Sterling Silver.
- Chain lengths options include 18 inch with a 2 inch extender or 16 inch with a 2 inch extender.
- Free shipping within Australia.
- Free international shipping for orders over USD 200.
- 12 Month Warranty.
Supplied in our signature teal Zart box and velvet pouch that is perfect for storage to ensure longevity of each piece.
See full Care Guide.