Protective Eye Studs - Turquoise
The evil eye is a curse believed to be cast by a malevolent glare, usually given to a person while they completely unaware. For centuries, many cultures have created various talismans and amulets to gift to their loved ones to protect against the evil eye.
Turquoise is known to possess healing powers that encourage serenity, creativity, empathy, positive thinking, sensitivity, intuition, happiness and wisdom.
Turquoise is the birthstone for the month of December. Turquoise, along with other blue-coloured gemstones, has long been considered a token of good luck and offers protective powers to the wearer.
- Available in 925 Sterling Silver or Gold Plated Sterling Silver.
- Features a 4mm gemstone.
- Hypoallergenic and Nickel free.
- Available in sizes 5-13.
- Free shipping within Australia.
- Free international shipping for orders over USD 200.
- For hygienic purposes we can not accept return or exchange earrings.
Supplied in our signature teal Zart box and velvet pouch that is perfect for storage to ensure longevity of each piece.
See full Care Guide.